Voor één van onze opdrachtgevers hebben we de volgende facility management stageopdracht uitstaan. In het kort:
- De hoofdopdracht betreft het uitvoeren van een uitgebreide enquête onder de medewerkers van het hoofdkantoor waarvan de resultaten gepresenteerd zullen worden aan de directie
- Naast je opdracht ondersteun je de facilitaire afdeling in dagelijkse werkzaamheden
- Wereldwijd toonaangevend bedrijf
- Periode van 6 maanden a 32-40 uur per week
- Internationale omgeving met als voertaal Engels
Opzoek naar een dergelijke stageopdracht? Lees dan verder!
Internship Facility Management
In a large company who provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 155,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to nourishing the world in a safe, responsible and sustainable way, all while strengthening the communities where they live and work.
The board is about to measure the employee experience in their head office at the Schiphol Airport. Five years ago multiple business units moved from across the country to this office functioning as a hub in the EMEA region. Setting goals to increase connectivity, learn from each other, broader career opportunities and attract new talent and to offer all employees a great place to work. After five years it’s of great value to the board to see how these goals are achieved and how employees experience working at the Schiphol office these days. As a leader in worlds agriculture business it’s target to offer employees a great place to work and to understand what their needs are.
In collaboration with the Facility team a broad survey needs to be set up. As a third year student you will have the lead in this process and make sure valuable information is collected and well presented to the board. Next to set up and execute the survey this internship offers you a great place to work into a facility department from an office with:
- 500 inhabitants and 100 visitors a day
- International focused organization with 155K employees worldwide
- To house more than 30 nationalities
- The main language is English
The facility department offers you to work with:
- Multiple business units who are prominent in nourishing the world
- Being part of the facility team (8 people)
- Learn the dynamics of a large office with a diversity of groups
- To manage the meeting center (36 meeting rooms)
- Learn to work from the service desk and serve internal clients
- To work with different suppliers who support us during our daily business
What we are looking for:
- You have a hands-on mentality, experience/ knowledge in setting up a survey, analytical skills and project management skills
- You are fluent in English
- You love to work in a dynamic multicultural work environment
- You are eager to learn the world of Facility Management
- You are a Bachelor student in Facility Management or related
- Period of 6 months sept 18 – feb 19
- Well reachable with public transport (Schiphol train station)
- 32-40 hours working week
Deze vacature is ingevuld.